Magic Tricks on the Big Screen: Score one of ten double passes to see ‘Now You See Me 2’
Thanks to Entertainment One, Vertigo has ten(10) double passes to see ‘Now You See Me 2’.
For your chance to win email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Now You See Me’ in the subject line – and tell us in 25 words or less, what’s your favourite magic trick? Please include your name, student ID number, phone number and best contact method with your entry. The most creative responses win!
About the Film
Following the box office hit ‘Now You See Me’, new cast members Lizzy Caplan and Daniel Radcliffe join Mark Ruffalo, Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson and Morgan Freeman for a second mind-bending adventure in ‘Now You See Me 2’, elevating the limits of stage illusion to new heights. One year after outwitting the FBI and winning the public’s adulation, the Four Horsemen resurface for a comeback performance. This time, they’re determined to expose the unethical practices of a tech magnate, Walter Mabry (Radcliffe), who has threatened the illusionists into pulling off their most impossible heist yet.
“Reappearing” June 2.
You can watch the film trailer here.
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per person per competition.
- Must be a UTS student to enter.
- Competition closes 5 pm Monday 30th May.
- Winner will be notified by Tuesday 31st May.
- Winner will need to collect their prize during office hours from the UTS Students’ Association reception.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred for cash.