Thanks to the Australian Tattoo and Body Art Expo, Vertigo is giving away 2 double full day passes to the Expo, 7-9 March.
For your chance to win, email email@example.com with ‘Body art expo entry’ in the subject line. Please include your name, phone and student number with your entry and tell us, in 25 words or less, a horrific “tattoos gone wrong” story.
Entertainment at the expo includes tattoo contests, motorcycle stunts, live music, an Inked Girls model competition, burlesque performances and pin-up pageants. There will also be a custom bike bar, air-brushing, live bands, children’s entertainment, car and motorcycle displays and a range of stalls selling everything from tattoo supplies to the latest in alternative fashions.
For more information, including information on celebrity guest appearances, head to www.tattooexpo.com.au
Please note: stories do not have to be factual. Exaggeration and poetic license is encouraged.
Terms and conditions:
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Australian Tattoo and Body Art Expo competition commences 10 February 2014 and ends midnight 2 March 2014.
3. Winners of the Australian Tattoo and Body Art Expo hold the responsibility to collect their prizes by 7 March 2014 from the UTS Students’ Association reception.
4. Entry is open to all UTS students with a valid UTS student number.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prizes cannot be transferred for cash.