Thanks to the Audi Festival of German Films, Vertigo is giving away 10 DOUBLE PASSES to a session of your choice, valid nationwide.
For your chance to win, email email@example.com with ‘German FF entry’ in the subject line. Please include your name, phone and student number with your entry and tell us, in 25 words or less, a story about something you associate with Germany or German culture.
Showcasing Germany’s thriving creative industry, the Audi Festival of German Films, orchestrated by the Goethe-Institut, brings a fine selection of contemporary, award winning, internationally acclaimed German-language movies with English subtitles to Australian cities, towns and their communities.
For more information, head to goethe.de/ozfilmfest
Please note: stories do not have to be factual. Exaggeration and poetic license is encouraged. We love humour.
Terms and conditions:
- Only one entry per person per competition.
- The competition commences 14 March 2014 and ends midnight 26 March 2014.
- Winners will be notified by 27 March 2014.
- Winners hold the responsibility to collect their prizes by 1 April 2014 from the UTS Students’ Association reception.
- Entry is open to all UTS students with a valid UTS student number.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred for cash.