Thanks to Icon Film, Vertigo is giving away 5 double passes to Still Alice, showing in cinemas from January 29.
For your chance to win email email@example.com with ‘Still Alice Giveaway Entry’ in the subject line. Please also include your name, phone number and best contact with your entry and tell us, in 25 words or less, why you want see this film.
Based on the best-selling novel, Still Alice brings to light the confronting, compelling and challenging world of early-onset dementia. Julianne Moore gives what many are calling the performance of her career as Alice, a 50 year old Professor at Columbia; a gifted researcher and lecturer; a wife and mother of three grown children. On a day like any other she sets out for a run, taking the route she always runs but soon realises she has no idea how to find her way home. She is lost – a feeling that will only grow for her and those around her – as medical testing confirms she has Alzheimer’s disease. Rave reviews and a standing ovation at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival signal this film as a likely contender for Awards Season.
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per person per competition.
- Competition commences at 5pm on 3 February 2015 and closes at 5pm on 6 February 2015.
- Winners will be notified by 7 February 2015.
- Winners will need to contact the Vertigo Editors in regards to collecting tickets from their office at UTS.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred for cash.